How To Buy Hashmasks
Hashmasks are continually growing in popularity, and collectors are excited to get their hands on these valuable digital assets. The creative collection features artwork from a variety of artists. Learn more about Hashmasks and how you can make your first purchase today.
What Is Hashmasks?
Hashmasks, initiated by the Switzerland-based studio Suum Cuique Labs, is an innovative new NFT project. Hashmasks are groups of human face masks that have various unique traits. For example, they’ll all have different physical characteristics like mouth, eye, hair, nose, color, gender, and so on.
The NFT is an art piece that has joined these features together at random upon creation. It is the work of 70 different artists from all around the world. No Hashmask can get copied; each digital asset is one-of-a-kind. There are 16,384 Hashmasks at the moment.
A unique characteristic of this NFT is that It’s possible to rename the Hashmask if you have a name change token (NCT). These tokens get exchanged between collectors regularly. This way you can add a personal touch.
After Hashmasks circulated for over a week, it was clear that it was a hit. OpenSea had a trading volume of USD 8.9 million in profits from the sale of 2,724 Hashmasks.
How To Buy Hashmasks
Below you will find the quick and seamless steps on how to buy your first Hashmask assets.
To get digital art collectibles and pay for gas costs to buy a Hashmasks NFT, you’ll need enough ether or ETH. Begin by choosing a trusted exchange in your region to invest in cryptocurrency, like Ethereum and Bitcoin. A few notable exchanges include CoinBase, BitBuy, Binance, and Kraken. Afterward, follow these instructions step-by-step:
- Fill out the essential information required by the exchange, which usually includes your name, a secure password, and your email address.
- To protect your account using the verification procedure to do so. Exchanges will require that you send a photo of your passport or ID as proof of your identity during this process. It can take up to a few days to complete the authentication process.
- After your account is verified, you’ll be able to link it to a credit card or a bank account to make transactions on the exchange.
- Take note of the costs of all the digital collectibles. Remember that you’ll need enough cryptocurrency to buy your very own NFTs as well as to pay for gas fees in the transaction.
Create a Web3 Wallet Using MetaMask
To buy NFT collectibles, the first thing you’ll need to do is set up a MetaMask account. MetaMask is a Google Chrome plugin that makes a wallet address that’s unique to you on the Ethereum blockchain.
You can use this cryptocurrency wallet on your smartphone device or your browser to make transactions in NFT marketplaces.
To make your own MetaMask account, follow the following steps:
- First, press the “Download Now” button on the MetaMask site and then follow the on-screen instructions. From the menu, select the correct version based on your browser or device.
- After it’s installed, select the MetaMask icon in the upper right corner. Afterward, from the drop-down menu, select “Get Started.”
- You can create a wallet address by clicking the “Create a Wallet” icon. The extension from Google Chrome will also produce a seed phrase for your account. Keep the phrase for future reference. You will need to pick each word to access your account occasionally.
- Pick a secure password for the MetaMask wallet. Use letters, special characters, and numbers to make it hard to guess.
- To confirm your account, but the words in order correctly to finalize your account.
Transfer ETH to Your MetaMask
After you buy ETH, you have to transfer the cryptocurrency to the MetaMask wallet’s unique address. Anytime you use the blockchain-based on Ethereum, you must pay the associated gas fees. You can always check etherscan.io to get a better estimate.
Connect Your MetaMask to OpenSea
Complete these steps to connect your wallet to OpenSea:
- Choose the “Account” icon at the top of the screen in the right corner of the website’s home page. Select “My Profile” on the menu.
- Click on the “Sign In” button that will appear on the next page.
- Pick the account you want to connect to OpenSea by clicking the box nearby.
- Afterward, click “Next.”
- Lastly, select the “Connect” icon on the following page.
Find the Collection on OpenSea
You can now return to the OpenSea website to look for Hashmask NFTs on sale. Use the filter options or the search bar to find what you like.
Always make sure that you pay close attention to the assets that you want to purchase before you finalize the transaction. Be sure that you’re in the right category on the OpenSea website.
It’s common for scanners to create counterfeit assets that look like genuine collections to get your money. Always look for the blue symbol that says “verified” to indicate NFT collection authenticity.
When you choose the Hashmask category, you can sort through the collectibles with criteria such as hobbies and interests. Learn which unique characteristics make the tokens more valuable.
Once you find the Hashmask NFT that you want, you can bid or buy immediately by pushing the “Buy Now” button. The trending NFTs won’t always be available to purchase, but if you add them to your wishlist, you can check periodically.
Approve on MetaMask
Finalize the transaction in the MetaMask wallet after you buy the NFT. You’ll get your asset after you send the payment. Consider putting your digital tokens on a hard wallet. This is an extra security feature that comes in handy in case you ever get hacked or if your device gets stolen.
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the responses to the commissary commonly asked questions regarding Hashmasks:
1. Who Owns the Most Hashmasks?
The token holder Uniswap has the most Hashmasks, with 2903.
2. Why Are Hashmasks So Expensive?
The reason that hash masks are so expensive is because of their popularity and rarity. As the demand increases for the Hashmask NFTs, the price also goes up.
3. How Many Hashmasks Are There?
In total, there are 16,384 Hashmasks in circulation. Each one of them has been created with distinct characteristics like eye color, masks, skin color, and backgrounds.