How to Buy Creature World
Creature World is an innovative and insisting collection that has garnered much attention from collectors around the world. To better understand the benefits you get as a token holder, you can start investing while the project grows in value.
What are Creature World NFTs?
Danny Cole, an artist from North America, created the Creature World NFT collection. Cole is well-known as an artist, and he has been a performer of animation and live art with a band called Portugal. He was also featured in Converse. Additionally, he’s been the talk of the town at several prestigious art shows throughout New York City.
Cole designed 10,000 digital assets in August 2021, entitled “Creature World,” to be sold as non-fungible tokens. The art pieces resemble humanoid creatures with various patterns, skin colors, outfits, eye colors, and other unique characteristics.
Typically, token holders get excited about an NFT design or the surrounding community. In this case, collectors seem to be more intrigued by the artist himself. As more people discover Danny Cole, the average price of his assets continues to increase.
While an exact roadmap has not been shared, the team members behind the Creature World NFT collection have mentioned they have many unique ideas for this project. The idea is to Sprouse the token holders at every release date in the future.
The floor price is currently a little under 3 ETH, but it will cost more as the news about the project spreads.
How to Buy Creature World
Follow these steps to make your first purchase:
Binance, and proceed as follows:
- Complete the required form with your data, such as name, phone number, strong password, and email address. The requested information can vary from platform to platform.
- Next, your identity documents like a valid driver’s license or passport are necessary to protect your account. This procedure might take several days to verify.
- Sheet approval, connect a credit card or bank account to start making purchases on the platform.
- Write down all of your expenses when it comes to making a purchase. You have to have sufficient cryptocurrency funds to pay the gas fees and buy NFTs.
Create a web3 wallet using MetaMask
Before you can buy NFT collectibles, you need to register for a MetaMask account. MetaMask is a Google Chrome plugin that generates a distinct wallet address on the ETH blockchain. You can use your crypto wallet for trading and buying assets from your smartphone or browser.
Follow these steps to create a MetaMask account:
- Go to their website and select the link that says “Download Now.” Follow the instructions displayed on the screen. Pick the version you want, depending on if you’re using a smart device or a browser.
- Open the app by clicking on the icon at the top of the screen on the right-hand side. Next, choose “Get Started” from the menu that appears.
- Go to your wallet’s settings and select “Create a Wallet” to get the unique address. You will also receive a seed phrase for your account. Occasionally, you’ll need to enter this phrase in some form to access your account as a security measure.
- Create a strong password using symbols, letters, and numbers.
- Finalize your account by following the instructions on the screen.
Transfer ETH to your MetaMask
First, you have to transfer your cryptocurrency from the exchange into the unique wallet of your MetaMask account once the Ethereum transaction is finished. You have to do the transfer because you’ll be spending gas when you use the Ethereum blockchain. To ensure that you’ve transferred enough, check etherscan.io for a cost estimate.
Connect your MetaMask to OpenSea
To become a member of OpenSea, you must first have an active MetaMask account. Perform the following steps to connect the two:
- Go to the OpenSea site and press the “Account” icon located in the upper right corner of the screen. Next, choose “My Profile,” you’ll find it on the drop-down menu.
- Next, press the “Sign In” button on this page to access MetaMask.
- Select the account you wish to link to OpenSea by checking the corresponding box next to it. Press the “Next” button.
Find the Collection on OpenSea
At this point, all you have to do is go to OpenSea and search for a Creature World NFT available for sale. You can use the convenient search bar or the useful filtering options to find it.
You’ll want to make sure that you’re in the correct category on OpenSea before making a purchase. Some scammers create items that seem to be part of a collection in an attempt to steal your money. To avoid this, look for the blue “verified” symbol, besides the collection’s name to verify its legitimacy.
Once you begin looking into the Creature World category, you’ll have the ability to sort by many different criteria, such as Polkadot skin, thermal mouth, and creature decoration. Take time to learn what the rarities are in the collectibles to make an informed decision.
Click the “Buy Now” option or place a bid once you have decided on a Creature World NFT that you want to buy. Keep in mind that although trending NFTs won’t always be for sale, you have the option to favorite the NFTs that you like and check on their status regularly.
Approve on MetaMask
Once you’ve bought your Creature World NFT, you must be sure to complete the transaction in your MetaMask wallet. After you send the payment, your NFT will be delivered to you promptly.
Store your digital assets on a hard wallet. Even though MetaMask has security measures, your digital property can get stolen if your computer or browser is compromised. The hard wallet will provide much-needed protection.
Frequently Asked Questions
Below you’ll find the answers to the most commonly asked questions concerning Creature World:
1. Who owns the most Creature World?
The token holder with the most Creature World assets is flipdrago.eth, with 119. The last lowest traded value was 1.9990000 ETH or 8,783.40 USD.
2. Why are Creature World NFTs so expensive?
These specific NFTs are especially valuable due to their popularity and scarcity. Lots of collectors want them and this drives up the price. Moreover, unlike other collections, individuals have Creature World assets readily on their wishlist because of the artist who created it instead of the community or design.
3. How many Creature World tokens are there?
There are 10,000 Creature World NFTs on the market at the moment. The collection happens to be closed, and there will be no new non-fungible tokens added to it in the future.